Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas Day in Kyoto


It’s about Christmas time, every time since this season’s coming which means the end of year.It goes so fast to catch up, but I always like Christmas season. ❤
As you know it, there will hold up many events and light-up decorating on the street around everywhere in Japan. 👀

So, this year, I made an episode for Christmas event in Kyoto which I recommend to you, please have a look, and enjoy it.💘


I would like to share with you two such a beautiful and exclusive spot in Kyoto.

One is in the intersection of Nichio Oji and Tsuyoushi sai Touri.
There are enormous size falling pine tree on both side of road, it’s called Rohm Illumination, which is a big company for Semi-tech.

They use their own product, LED Light, to light up on the street during this season.
I think it’s great, and support this event. 💖























The light up is from this entrance, and as you can see there are two big and around the road.✌
It’s named Yamamomo, or so called Yumberry as well.

How lovely, isn’t it?😆

















And you will see Promenade of Light. 💙

This is also a good one for this event, it doesn’t matter you walk down or by taking car to go through the street.💓













While drown into the beautiful view, I still saw the light in Rohm's building.
The working people worked so hard during this time. 👮

And then, I was attracted into a background music, and bring me to a Square where shows LED screen on my eyes. it is called Ensemble of Light.👇


This is also a place that people who lives in Kyoto come, and there are not so much crowded than the others.
That's why I will recommend here.💙💑

Second place which I would like to introduce is here, called Kyoto Illumiere, located in Nantan City where is in the northern of Kyoto City.💦💨













Due to the place on the mountain, I think it will be wrapped in snow and Kyoto light.😋
However, it was not so cold yet, while the weather was getting darker and darker, the light up started.



While entering the entrance, you will see Light of Tunnel. 😎

















And then you can see light up of the Japanese umbrella.💕











What's more, I think you can see Christmas element mixed Kyoto style in the illumination.
so, that's why I highly recommend you could come here as well. 👶






























The final one is the most popular spot, the observatory of oath.👥👐




Here is for today.
Does it impresses you?☺
This is all for Christmas atmosphere in Kyoto I would like to share with you guys.

A little bit too late, but wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!😇















No comments:

Post a Comment