Monday, December 12, 2016

Learn on Project

Today talking about my work in JP.😁
Here I come to Arashiyama where is in the eastside of Kyoto while I wake up in a wonderful day.
The place is also a famous and popular sightseeing one in Kyoto.❤

I thought it took time from Osaka to Arashiyama while I was living in Osaka.👀
However, I moved to Kyoto, then now I think it's so great that it got closer where I live.
Luckily, I can live in such a beautiful city.☝

As you can see in the photo, it is called Togetsu bridge.💨















It was rainning while I was on the way to arashiyama, but it stop when I there.
Today we went there for a project being progressed on probation.😇😆
















Left some maple leaves on the mountain in front of the river.👇





Through the path in, this is where our project this time. 👆



This time for premium luxury Japanese hotel,💂😄
2 limited sets for your room stay, which are included a one big luxury hot spring.
Putting all the way back on staying in the room all day long.👭


















When I arrived there, I see diligent workers doing his job. 👨

After I walked in, the ceiling of hot spring room is decorated with cypress wood plaques.



















Second floor,
The back painted pillars and the walls of the Japanese paper and the ceiling putting in a good combination.💚




I liked this room as well, while I walking in. It feels like I can daze all day.
From the window, I also can image the view changeable when seasons.😆

















See the ground, I want to walk barely to feel the soft material.

















And the wallpaper is simple but calm.



















Regarding the ceiling of the room is woven with mesh and paper.
I think it will be more beautiful, after the light on.👵


















BTW, who tells me what's the spotlight on the window.lol👲



















That's all for today,
I stayed at that rooms due the weather is too well. (but, I still doing my work, president.lol)
By learning on project, I can image the actual construction more clearly more than I can see the designs on the paper in the office.
The more the time to finish is closed , the more I will expect it while is done.
So, this time was definately a great experience to me, also got chance tolearn a lot of things.👶

I was interested in exterior design since very long time ago.
All I want to do is that furniture, wallpaper cellection, and the layout.
It's a great thing to be able to achieve a sense of accomplishment at work in oneselves favorite form.
Every day putting a little accumulation of learning new things, work will certainly increase the fun.
I think this is a very important thing at this step.💞















Even our president can not help but stay here for a while. laugh.👍




















For more information, please take a look in our website,



No comments:

Post a Comment