Friday, December 16, 2016

Taste of my hometown, Taiwan in Kyoto


Lately, I am eager to eat Taiwanese foods, and then I found this restaurant which
called Breeze Tainan. 👂👃👄


I heard that shopkeeper is a Japanese, but what I surprise is that the taste is bound for my hometown.👇

























If it says that Tainan is Taiwan’s old capital, then Kyoto is definitely the one of ancient city in Japan. I just wonder how can they match so well. 💆

I like the beverage in Taiwan put on the front door when I see it. 😀😀





Then, I walked in,


It’s our Tatung rice cooker, local brand, which can be used quite a time,

Next to the board which is written on egg boiled in water blended tea, spices, soy sauce, etc. It’s pretty hard to explain especially the foods. 😆




The shop is a shop where was renovated with Kyomachiya, and it keeps Kyoto style mixed into Taiwan’s design. However, it removes the fittings into a wide space.💙



As in the photo, there is a calendar with fruit, very Taiwanese style.

It makes me wonder my grandmother’s house that put exactly the same one! 👱



When I just wonder am I in Taiwan, it put me back to the voice of employee’s Japanese.👀






Moreover, I found exclusive character where only show in Taiwan’s convenience store “seven eleven”, it called Open Chan. 👶

I think the shopkeeper is so diligent with his own heart to his shop.✌





















However, I have no time to check if among these customers were Japanese or Taiwanese?👫





I think I can eat all of them in the menu because I was too hungry.😆








Eventually; I decided to order Manchurian hot pot and braised pork rice.💕








































The price in here is a little bit way higher compared to that in Taiwan, but the taste is the same, so I think it’s acceptable. And come on! Here is in Japan!
When I miss the taste in hometown, I can come here easily. ✌

There was one more thing,
I was too starving to remember taking a photo to what I ate. 👯


Only left……
One is that Turnip Cake, and it’s made of rice.
It’s also the one what I recommend, delicious, and yummy. 💪





























The other one is all of them, start from left to right.↠























Braised pork rice, Steamed bun with stuffing,
Manchurian hot pot, fried vegetables, here is all for today.

I am satisfied for this time, I think I will go there again when I will miss my hometown .💑💘



For more information, please take a look in our website,











No comments:

Post a Comment