Wednesday, December 21, 2016

During my Day-off in Kyoto

Now the weather in Kyoto is getting colder and colder. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

It won’t show maple and ginkgo in this season no more, but it still gets some on the street.
๐Ÿ‘€
There are more than I would not know in this city, so I decided discovering new things when I on my day-off day.๐Ÿ’ƒ


The day I went to Nishihonganji-temple which is near Kyoto main station.

There are two big and famous temples on the two side in Kyoto main station, one is where I go this time, another is higashihonganji-temple. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Walking from the front gate, there is a stand tall and straight ginkgo in front of me.


I like the color of ginkgo tree, so golden and feel calm when seeing this view. ๐Ÿ˜›
























Also, the Sunset.๐Ÿ’•

















Just about going on the way to Nishihonganji, I was attracted an interesting shop, called Good Time Coffee.๐Ÿ’š

















We can see Machiya (็”บๅฑ‹/็”บๅฎถ) revival or so called Kyลmachiya around in Kyoto, which are traditional wooden townhouses found throughout Japan and typified in the historical capital of Kyoto.๐Ÿ‘
And what I surprise is that they can keep their own custom and the way of traditional culture, it’s worth us to learn from them.
No wonder it’s Japan!




















By reforming a vacant house into a complex-shop.















I parked my car here and then I can smell the atmosphere before I enter in. lol

From the entrance, it’s a little bit archaic and old.















I also can see someone behind the wall was making Kimono for kids and baby.๐Ÿ‘ถ



















It’s fantastic and so cute. ❤
Also, there is a board that shows all of the shops in the buildings.๐Ÿ‘‡















It got some kinds of events here, but I don’t know what it is. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Christmas tree in the house.๐ŸŽ€
The typical Kyoto Machiya is basic element for a small courtyard gardens, in Japanese called, nakaniwa. ๐Ÿ‘‡


Here I come, Good Time Coffee!✨

The front of a Machiya features wooden lattices, or Koshi, with a bright light space.☀

















After that, the gallery and book shelf next to the window.





















The seat indoor is not so many, but I like simple and reading space.๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฒ

















On the second floor, one more shop sells the antique and groceries.




















Finally, I can sit here, and have a cup of tea.
This time, I choose a caramel latte. ⛮
























For the regular size, I think it’s reasonable for this price from 380yen to 480yen.

I think I enjoy the good time here! Hopefully, I will come again to try on their food as well.⛄















For more information, please take a look in our website,

















































No comments:

Post a Comment