Thursday, December 8, 2016

First time to have a Japanese tranditional year-end party

It was my first time to have an Bounenkay (a Japanese traditional year-end party)in Japan, so it was a special experience for me as a foreigner.✌
Luckily, we had a very Japanese style dinner together in Arashiyama Benkei, and it was my first time as well. πŸ’›
Originally, I'd like to have a look the architecture which is being made near there, but the weather in fall in Japan is getting darker earlier than other seasons. so, let's put in on next time.😚

Here is the appearance in Arashiyama Benkei. πŸ‘‰

It should be full of maple leaves on arashiyama mountain in front here.πŸ™‰

After going in the entrance, there are small but delicate rooms separately in here.
Surprisely;,the size of room is bigger than that I thought. πŸ‘€
















I was nervous that I am the only one who is not a Japanese, due to for those whom taking part in is that our company number and working partners are Japanese.πŸ‘ͺ













Can't be better is that I'm still surprised about Japanese service.
How wonder it is!!πŸ˜„
We can have our own helper while we were eating in every table.
(I've never seen it in Taiwan, or should I experience much?lol)πŸ‘΄

Here is our today's main dish is Onabe(hot pot), in Chinese we called it HuΗ’guō.

















On my left side is seafood and various meat.

















On another side is vegetables and noodles.
I think the way of eating is similarly and closed to Taiwan, but I like Japanese service more.
Moreover,Kanpai bunka is so called in Japanese, which means cheers with each another in the rooms.
but what a pity is that I can't drink at all, instead of I toast with my tea.πŸ‘Ά
















Finally, Thanks for viewing my blog so far upon here, πŸ˜€
I'd like to say is that I think I am lucky more than that I'm still new in this company, but I have had the chance to seat here with my colleagues. πŸ‘­
I think I still have lots of thing to learn and to do, Thanks for my Shacho(boss).
The best way to give back is do my effort on work in next year lol.πŸ’ͺ













And this also final's final,
Hopefully, by writing this blog is to get closer and to share my life in Kyoto.😚


Thanks for your viewing, enjoy it, if you're interested in my blog
please follow me, and leave some comment for me, thanks!πŸ‘«



















For more information, please take a look in our website,














No comments:

Post a Comment