Monday, February 6, 2017

Machiya Café

Here I came one of popular machiya coffee shop this day.
The actual site is not easy to find, but it is in the alley so that it makes more Kyoto-style.
The shop name is called Café Quarirengue. 💚

Because it’s weekend people is little bit crowd, most of foreign visitor. I think foreigner will like this sort of Kyoto-style design. 💕


Its name is special to me when I hear it, and it doesn’t look like a coffee shop’s name.

And then I search the word’s meaning is that a flower which expresses strength and beauty once it has bloomed even when facing undesirable environments such as being on fire…

What a beautiful meaning of name it is!👍



The store is "filled to capacity" this day, so it’s hard to take pictures inside.

But it is not allowed to stop bicycle, it is better come by foot. 👬



I think there are some lovely decoration inside.💓


















It is written some good sentences with drawing on handmade calendar.

Putting some books and bookends is made stone.💃




















Next drawing my carious is this thing like a tiny Japanese garden landscaping, I don’t
know what it is. But it feels like the pocket version of a kind of meticulous things.😍

I came here for this green milk tea cake, but it’s sold out today.
Put it on the next schedule. 💨


















Menu is also handmade, I think shopkeeper likes this kind of thing.😄

I ordered Macha puffet with Japan tea.💝
























I was extremely full after I finished it.
It’s not so small size than I thought it is. 💑
So it’s good with Japan tea which is not so sweat.
I think I am going to love Japanese tea. 😊




















After eating I took some photos shot in the store…💨


















Michiya type of house is usually a length shape, so the seat is looking like this.


Although the tree atrium landscape withered, the grass on the ground is still growing up.💪
Although the store is not large, when I came in fact has been full of state.

I will come again next time for the green milk tea cake.😗























Today is the day how I spent time in Kyoto.




















No comments:

Post a Comment