Friday, February 24, 2017

Bath Café – Café Sarasa Nishijin


Today I went to Nishijin area in Kyoto where is famous for textile industry, made for Kimono. ❤

When I came here at first time, I have been to Nishijin Textile Center, and Seimei Shrine(晴明神社).

However, I think this area is quiet and simple in the lane, and there are no special tourist attractions.💗

But there is also a Funaoka Onsen hot springs near to it, originally a hot spring, and then it modified a coffee shop- called café Sarasa Nishijin.😃


It is not a Kyoto machiya style, but it is a hot spring place which was reformed into a Coffee shop.

This time for taking bath and drinking coffee.



Kyoto has a lot of renovation of the building to re-use of the place, it seems that they attach importance to environmental protection.

But it put in another new land .💮




















As you can see, they keep the signs of the hot spring.
And I think the shape of the roof is a little bit like Chinese style.





















The mark of hot spring looks like a smiley sign lol, from the far side.🎶

Then go inside.🎈




















Then go into it, you will see the cake cabinet and cashier.🍰🍯
A lot of coffee beans bags in the front, and it smells really good for coffee beans.

In addition, there is high ceilings which make the atmosphere in a good way.💜
























The clerk was so very seriously at work.

I think it would be also a counter, during it was a hot spring.🎇
And go further, you will see bath bricks showing on the decoration in the store.




















When I turn around to the other side, there is one poster put in my attraction.
It was hang in the same scene of Ayase Haruka, one of famous actress in Japan. ☆


















I feel like the way of decorated here!

It is interesting to see this reformation building, and you can see what you used before.
Such as mirrors and tiles in front of my seat.☀



















This time I sat here.


They also keep the washing table from the hot spring time. 💙



















The ceiling also features an old-style bath house.


















Now turn into the meals. 💧

















Japanese-style fried chicken set.

I like the pink source on the chicken, I don’t know what it is.

But it tasted good. 😇



That day was sunny, and the light put on the coffee,

























It made me in a good mood.

Take your time to come in. 😁



For further information:



Sarasa Nichijin さらさ西陣

Address: 11-1, Murasakino Nishinocho, Kita-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 603-8233, Japan

Open hours: 12:00~23:00(last order: 22:00)

Day off: on last Wednesday of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment