Friday, February 10, 2017

Bookstore in Kyoto-Keibunsha Ichijoji store




I heard that one of famous bookstore where in Kyoto-Keibunsha Ichijoji store.

Chosen by one of magazine in U.K. which is called one of the most beautiful bookstore in the world.
Thus,I put it in my must-go list; I live in Kyoto since the store is not so far for me to take a look.



















Originally, I planned to go during the daytime, but when the color was changed into dark.
I thought that from the appearance is a delicate and bright bookstore.
I came here because I would like to figure it out why it is famous for.
Because of the atmosphere? Decoration? Furnishings?

I like the sort of house especially in Japan.
It’s for living store which it sells a lot of things, like mug, plate, and so on.

Or related to small article of books.

From the door, you can see hand-painted draft of the bookstore.


















It makes me feel like that "I am not in Japan".

When I walk into the store, it was used a bit yellowish color of the lights, although a bit dark.
I like the way that it put into a decade-aged store style, and it’s not like the other kind of chain big book store.

I think it’s good for feeling like a book worm occasionally.


















     There are a book showing on the book shelf which called New York Bookstore  Note, and it is not so hard to tell the store that want to make the surrounding feeling.

Also, I found that the choose and various of book are one of different features in the store.
The most important thing is not the way you find the book, but how you want to find the book.
What’s more, you have to find carefully to see what it will make you attracted.



















Like, this kind of cute board.

The location is in the residential area, so what’s surprise me is that there were the foreign guests in the store.
Moreover, I was excited about seeing the Taiwan introduction book.

























On the other hand, clothing, handmade bag, and accessories sells in the next store of book store.
It brings me more attention is furnishings and decoration.


Due to the merchandise, I can’t take a photo on it.


























I think it was for real, now is for decoration.
There are so many postcard from world scenery.

And then, it attracted me that the book-MAP I’ve seen before, and new one is Earth.




This book is handmade painting to let you know every detail place of the world, I think
it is an interesting book.
And it put out of an Earth Edition. Even the world you can’t see from the appearance,
I think it is very important to keep curiosity to know world.

Finally, I am going to end with this entrance.


























Please always be prepared to know what you don’t know.

















And stay curious mind to open your eye to see.
Like the bookstore tell us…






















No comments:

Post a Comment