Thursday, May 18, 2017

Office Renovation


Before the holiday on the end of April, our office renovated.


It took a couple of work day to finish it.



















It went very fast.
I feel like that my working space has changed every day since the renovation started.


Day1
It started the construction from my seat next room.




















Leading to the wall and open a hole to see next room.


Then the wallpaper is also posted in the other room.





















From this wall looks good summer, so cool.



Then, it made a consulting table here.



















I don’t know what it would be like.


Day 2 when I went to office, I see the wallpaper in our Shachō’s room done.




















Worker is also busy with the other rooms pasting the wallpaper.






















This day it put new television on the wall.

Somehow, I didn’t know what is it for in this room.




















I like the pattern here.

Also, it looks like an urban jungle.



















Day3 the door of Shachō’s room is put on.


























On the back side as you can see, it’s our Shachō’s hobby.



It’s a painting, the artist is good at drawing Japanese Samurais.




















Next to the painting, it’s this wallpaper, and it shows the color of texture.

This pattern also can show the style of Shachō.




















It’s put in a sofa in a proper side.
There is a shelf also hanging up.



















Till this day, the furniture is settled in place
I think it’s running really fast.




Day 4
The tale of the meeting room is also in .




















And then I realize that is meeting room. 
I think it’s a great place to use.




















At the same time, it is also very important to put this side of the bookshelves.

The bookshelf of the Shachō’s room is also of the same one.




















It has been almost done during these days.



And it’s effective and fast, it turns into the Day 5 to complete all of it.





















Here is also done.

Finally, it put the plant here to becomes more vividly.




No comments:

Post a Comment